Last Modified: _ 17 May, 2018_
本隐私政策仅适用于Canadian Solar Inc.（以下简称阿特斯）的信息方面：包括由Canadian Solar Inc.及其附属公司及子公司收集并使用的个人信息。
2. Information collected by Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar may collect data and information about you such as name, surname, company, contact details, email, IP address, your request data, and any other data you provide us and /or that will be needed to install our business relationship.
Data may be collected from a variety of sources, including:
• Information we collect from you directly via email, phone, letter, fax and any other means;
• Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements;
• Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
2. 阿特斯 如何收集信息
3. Use of data
All the information Canadian Solar collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to develop world-class products and services. Canadian Solar will use the information collected to:
• provide the products and services you request (newsletter, guarantee on products, quotations, offers etc.);
• evaluate our potential or existing commercial relationship and your ability to perform the contract based on our legitimate interest to do so;
• conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
• operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing our communications and customer relationships; performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
• maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, network services, information resources and employees.
Where required by applicable law, Canadian Solar will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for Canadian Solar processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
• Your consent;
• Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
• Our legitimate business interests; or
• Compliance with our legal obligation.
Data will be retained by Canadian Solar only for a period as it may be considered necessary according to applicable laws and reasonable business practices.
4. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Canadian Solar does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
• Canadian Solar may share personal information with service providers Canadian Solar has retained to perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, customer support and data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
• Canadian Solar may share personal information about you to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of if assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Canadian Solar about our customers is among the assets transferred.
Canadian Solar may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
5. Data Transfers
6. Your rights
You are entitled to see the information Canadian Solar holds about you. You can also request changes to be made to incorrect information. You can ask for information to be deleted or blocked if you think that Canadian Solar should not be processing that information, or is processing it incorrectly.
It is your responsibility to keep your personal information up to date so that accurate records can be maintained.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Cookies, domain names and web beacons
Canadian Solar uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, when e.g. technical breakdowns occur in Europe, it may be necessary for the full IP address to be transmitted to and shortened by a Google server in the United States. On behalf of Canadian Solar, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to Canadian Solar. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software or by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such signal is broadcast or received.
阿特斯通过使用(IP) 地址、“Cookie”和其他行业标准技术（如域名、网络信标），自动保留您浏览网站的“访客信息”。阿特斯可能会使用访客信息：包括用户行为、用户体验、用户设备信息及电脑运算和网络环境，以提高阿特斯网站的性能。您可以通过激活浏览器上的设置拒绝接受浏览跟踪。然而， 如果您选择该设置就可能无法访问我们网站的某些内容。除非您重新调整您的浏览器设置，以便拒绝cookies，否则当您将浏览器导向我们的网站是，我们的系统将发出Cookies.
阿特斯使用Google Analytics，由谷歌公司(“谷歌”)提供的网络分析服务。Google Analytics使用称作“cookies”的存储在您电脑中且被允许分析您对网站的使用情况的文本文件。通过cookie生成的关于您使用网站的信息通常会被传输到并存储在位于美国的Google服务器上。您的IP地址会被事先缩短，因为谷歌与欧盟成员国或其他缔约国有相应的欧洲经济区协议。只有在特殊情况下，如当在欧洲发生技术故障，才有必要传输完整的IP地址，并由位于美国的Google服务器进行缩短。谷歌将代表阿特斯，使用这些信息对您的网站使用进行评估，编制报告并向阿特斯提供其他关于网站使用和网络使用的服务。Google Analytics 提供的IP地址作为Google Analytics的一部分，并不合并到Google其他数据中去。您可以通过设置您的浏览器软件或通过下载、安装并使用浏览器插件来阻止cookies的存储:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
10. Canadian Solar Protection of Information
Canadian Solar takes adequate security measures to protect all Information collected from unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy and enabling the correct use of Information.
11. Commercial information and minors
Our websites are intended to provide commercial information and to collect data only from commercial operators and it is not intended to be used by minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the websites. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
12. Accessing your data and Privacy Complaint
If you have any Complaint about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under this Policy or under European General Data Protection Regulation, you may contact us by sending a letter or email to:
Canadian Solar Inc.
Attn. Data Protection Officer
545 Speedvale Avenue West
Canada N1K 1E6
Or contact your local Data Privacy Authority.
Canadian Solar Inc.
Attn. Data Protection Officer
545 Speedvale Avenue
West Guelph, Ontario.
Canada N1K 1E6